Tuesday, August 18, 2009

For collectors of my art / Pour les collectionneurs de mes oeuvres

Dearest collectors and fans,

Because i know that some of my paintings command a price that many cannot afford easily and especially because i wish for anyone to be in a position to enjoy them without worries about a one time out of pocket purchase, i am now accepting reasonable installments payments for my art.

This means that anyone can now be the proud owner of my erotic art ( or even a commissioned piece ). So, don't miss out on this opportunity, you can start or add to your collection.

You can contact through this blog or through my website email at: joelle@circesart.com ( mention my offer ).

warm regards,

Circé
______________________________________________________________

Vu que mes oeuvres se vendent un prix que bien des gens ne peuvent se permettre d'un seul coup, je vous offre la possibilité de commencer ou d' augmenter votre collection en choissisant l'option de plusieurs paiements raisonables.

Vous pouvez me contacter via ce groupe ainsi que par le courriel de mon site officiel à: joelle@circesart.com ( s.v.p. mentionnez mon offre ).

sincèrement,

Circé


2 comments:

Kiran said...

I've been checking out your paintings and I thing that they're awesome. I especially like the vaginas, because bodies are beautiful.

Circe said...

Hello Kiran, :)

Thank you for your positive comments, i really appreciate them. I'll be posting more paintings in the coming weeks. You can also visit my official website at: http://www.circesart.com/

Yes, vaginas are beautiful.

Circé